1000 Ft l Siamese RG-59 l Shielded l Video and Power Cable
See the quality difference with Q-See's professional video and power cable for your surveillance camera. These Q-See cables are rated for in-wall installation. Power pigtail and BNC connectors are needed for installation (not included).
Notes on Maintaining Video Quality:
Always check State/Local Laws before installation (2011 NEC 8201.44)
For best results, run one solid cable to prevent video loss. If more is needed, use minimum inter-connection points as possible
If cable run exceeds 800ft, we recommend using RG-6 Cable. (Not sold by Q-See)
If home or business is pre-wired with CAT-5 Cable, you can run up to 1000 Ft (Video Balun or Powered Balun is recommended for easy installation).
Please specify the color of preference for either black cable or white cable. If no color preference is selected when adding to cart, the color will be selected for you.
• 1000 Ft. Length
• Spool Cable
• Power Pigtails and BNC Connectors Needed (Not Included)
• Low Interference, Low Noise to provide better video picture quality
• Run your camera further without loss of signal
• Easily connects to your Camera & Surveillance DVR
• Double Shielded RG-59 Coaxial Video Wire
• Siamese integration of Coaxial RG59 & DC power
• In-Wall and Weatherproof Installation
• CATV, CATVX
• Compatible with Q-See cameras, and other cameras with BNC or RCA connection
• (1) 1000FT RG59 Siamese cable
|Usage Guidelines||Indoor and Outdoor; In-wall and External Use|
|Connector||BNC - Video, Power (2.1mm)|
|Maximum Run Length||Extend up to 800 Ft.|